Description: Preside at all meetings of the PTO and Executive Board. Be the official representative at monthly Coordinating Council meetings. Approve all newsletters, flyers, or notices and have approval by Principal prior to distribution.
Examples of Duties: Plan and run monthly PTO meetings. Work w/Chairs & leadership when needed. Regularly check PTO mailbox for mail and follow up accordingly. Help in making decision in regards to PTO. Write PTO updates for the Greenleaf. Attend PTO Council meetings. Commitment is 1-3 hours per week on average. Please contact Brigitte Brostrom or Amy Soumar for more information.
Description: Oversee fundraising efforts/events. Work with event chairs and at times chair events yourself if needed.
Examples of Duties: Silent Auction, provide support for Trivia Night, Fun Fair, and Fun Run. Commitment is 20 total hours to plan each major event. Please contact Brigitte Brostrom or Amy Soumar for more information.
WISE Volunteer Coordinator — FILLED
The PTO WISE Committee is looking for a new team member! We are in need of a Volunteer Coordinator to take over beginning in the Fall 2018 and the role can be filled by either 1 person or the duties can be split between 2 people. This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the WISE program during each session and WISE cannot run without it. Responsibilities include:
1. Recruit volunteers for attendance and dismissal and be the point of contact for the volunteers throughout the session.
2. Maintain stock of WISE snacks. Historically, snacks have been purchased and delivered by Costco. The Coordinator is reimbursed for the cost of the snacks.
3. Communicate with parents and the WISE committee regarding student discipline concerns.
4. Update the WISE binder once per session. This may include providing a list of WISE enrollees to teachers, preparing attendance lists, etc.
5. Monitor WISE e-mail for attendance and dismissal related concerns.
If you are interested or would like more information about the WISE Volunteer Coordinator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org